- All UK coin fairs and study days cancelled until at least June 2021.
- Bloomsbury Coin Fair, London, Royal National Hotel, 38 Bedford Way WC1H 0DG, 0930-14.30 no dates available at present
- London Coin Fair, Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury WC1 first Saturday in June 2021 yet to be confirmed
- Medallion Congress, Warwick Hilton, Saturday 10 July 2021
- ONS 50th Anniversary Meeting, rescheduled Oxford 2021/22
- FIDEM Tokyo postponed to 2021 – week beginning 1 December
- BNTA COINEX – Next Coinex September 2021
- NYINC New York International January 2021 cancelled
- York Coin Fair, York Racecourse January cancelled. July fair still possible
- International Numismatic Congress, Warsaw, postponed to 2022
BAMS – British Art Medal Society : See their website for updates on new medal issues and events. Next zoomed lecture is 8 February, Philip Attwood on The Omnipresent Medal. See also on their website the recording of Julian Cross’ lecture in January 2021 on his artistic development and work as sculptor, medallist and jeweller
Royal Numismatic Society (Venue: Zoom 18.00-19.00 – see their website numismatics.org for link) 16 Mar Anja Thompson-Rohde (Venue: Zoom) ‘Stories from the Coins: How can museums use their numismatic collections to engage 21st century visitors?’
British Numismatic Society Sir Mark Jones More widely known by his works than any other living artist’: William Wyon RA (1795-1851). 6pm on Zoom. see their website www.britnumsoc.org
Mumbai Coin Society/ Oriental Numismatic Society meeting – every month on the last Saturday e.g. 28 November 2020, 7pm Indian time (1pm GMT) Link is to live Facebook event.
On Twitter: @NumisChat on Tuesdays at 17.00 for an hour. Topic changes every fortnight.
see also Money & Medals Network on Twitter and on the internet http://www.moneyandmedals.org.uk/newsletter/4547094513