- All UK coin fairs and study days cancelled until at least June 2021.
- Bloomsbury Coin Fair, London, Royal National Hotel, 38 Bedford Way WC1H 0DG, 0930-14.30 no dates available at present
- London Coin Fair, Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury WC1 first Saturday in June 2021 yet to be confirmed
- Medallion Congress, Warwick Hilton, Saturday 10 July 2021
- ONS 50th Anniversary Meeting, rescheduled Oxford 2021/22
- FIDEM Tokyo postponed to 2021 – week beginning 1 December
- BNTA COINEX – Next Coinex September 2021
- NYINC New York International January 2021 cancelled
- York Coin Fair, York Racecourse January cancelled. July fair still possible
- International Numismatic Congress, Warsaw, postponed to 2022
BAMS – British Art Medal Society : See their website for updates on new medal issues and events. Next zoomed lecture is 8 February, Philip Attwood on The Omnipresent Medal. See also on their website the recording of Julian Cross’ lecture in January 2021 on his artistic development and work as sculptor, medallist and jeweller
Royal Numismatic Society 16 Feb Royal Numismatic Society Medallist’s Lecture: Keith Rutter (Venue: Zoom 18.00-19.00 – see their website for link) King and satraps: aspects of coinage in the Achaemenid Empire.
British Numismatic Society 26th January 2021 at 6pm Dr Gareth Williams The Chew Valley hoard of Harold II and William I: initial interpretation (Zoom)
Mumbai Coin Society/ Oriental Numismatic Society meeting – every month on the last Saturday e.g. 28 November 2020, 7pm Indian time (1pm GMT) Link is to live Facebook event.
On Twitter: @NumisChat on Tuesdays at 17.00 for an hour. Topic changes every fortnight.
see also Money & Medals Network on Twitter and on the internet http://www.moneyandmedals.org.uk/newsletter/4547094513